Monday, October 31, 2005

Walking again

After resting for the weekend, I started again.

2:33/156m (no packing)
2:47/182m
2:40/156m

Again I'm surprised how good the first one went. Maybe packing is really not that good for dynamic? The difference seems negliable, I think tomorrow I'll try all of them without packing...

On the second one, I walked noticeably faster, which resulted in the longest distance so far. It seems my normal strategy is definately too slow!

On the last one, I tried to go slow, maximize the time. But I had packed way too much and was very uncomfortable. Somehow packing makes the breathing reflex intolerable in dynamic.

After doing this, I logged to deeperblue and saw some very sad news. Two active members have died in a car accident. I didn't know either of them personally, but still, I'm at a loss for words. Just a few weeks ago I was chatting with Alison about something completely trivial. I think it was the "wolf fish" that I have as an avatar. But now, she is just gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home