Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Samba challenge

I had a small cold/flu thingy and took some time off from all physical training. Today I was feeling ok again, so I tried to do the same old routine in the pool.

On the first attempt, I used my small crapfins. I dove something like 80-90 meters in 2:31 and had a small samba.

Not discouraged by that, I tried the another one with the monofin. Slightly faster this time. 100m in 2:02 and another samba.

I then wanted to do one "normal" dynamic. I dove 100m in normal speed, no idea about the time, and again samba.

Now then now then...I'm actually pretty pissed at my self. Not because I had a samba, that's to be expected when trying to find your max time. But that I pushed 3 sambas in one session. Not much of an example to others. Also, after recovering from a cold, perhaps a wiser way would have been starting slowly building up again, and not rushing for a pb right away.

Oh well...At least I was feeling physically ok and strong, so I can start excercise again (I haven't been writing about it, but I've been doing quite a bit of physical fitness trainig too).

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Digg Traffic All its Cracked up to Be?
For those unfamiliar with Digg it's a social bookmarking site that I've written a little about previously .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home